Thursday, February 15, 2007

There's been a lot to say


Hi.

I have lots to tell and say, like how brutal and busy January was without turning into money, except, of course for the text deal. Like Generoso, I have to tell you about Generoso. Like the sale deal in Greenpoint that will not reach the table. But it will. Home Buying for Hipsters 2, how I was totally emo all week over it, then a little down about attendance, although the folks who did come were pretty high quality folks. Then the WSJ called, a week later. Haven't heard back from the reporter, though.

The trip to Florida. There's that. In the shuttle on the way to the airport I wrote a beautiful little couple of paragraphs before a folded my head over to the window and fell asleep for the rest of the ride. Grandma. Alice. Dad's cousins. Sylvia. Tan, or part-of one.

Velvet and the Service Animals. That's what I am calling my latest secret fictional not really joke band. Named after some clients and an agent from another company. I have to tell you about that.

I'll give 'em. Sometime I'll tell you about that too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home