Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Year End List or Cyberlinks, My Love

Cyberwandering yields awesome results, once again!

I have never written a Year End List. But I figure if every jerk on the internet can do one, so can I. And it is an opportunity for shameless self and friend promotion:

Wait, this list is something worth looking at.

Stuff that happened to me in 2006:
Crushed out, fell in L, got crushed.
Found my best friend again, through a series of letters.
Pissed off 500 hippys.
Got my violin back from Bushwick.
Road trip to Maine!
Got a myspace page (it's still ugly so don't friend me).
Other junk I can't remember right now.
In the final hours of 2006, I learned about and subsequently fell in L with a mythical figure by the name of "ManGuy". I still haven't seen his sword, though.



This might be ManGuy, but I am not sure.


Shit. Now I'll have to make this list about 2007. I'm sure I have plenty of opinions about it. I usually do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home