Monday, November 20, 2006

So far, this week sucks more than last week.

I know it has only been one day, but that day was a Monday, and of the SIX applications we put in last week, how many resulted in a close? NONE! I spoke to the gay attorney this afternoon. He found a place on his own on Saturday. Awesome. Korea told me he could wait until the right thing came up. Awesome. I hope rats eat up his designer (dressy) sweatshirts while he's out of town for Thanksgiving and he decides he has to move immediately. Awesome.

Two new clients, one seems promising. The Merrill Lynch investment banker. I'll believe it when the check is in my hand.

Also this weekend, another failed attempt to hang out with the dude. It turns out I wasn't getting his texts for the last few weeks so he thought I was blowing him off. Fuckin' technology. I am about to throw my $600 phone in the river. Don't worry, I'm a Jew, I didn't pay $600.

Gonna try to meditate my ass off to get rid of this bad attitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home