Friday, November 17, 2006

It's back

Insomnia. Last night, up 'til 5, awake again (reluctantly) at 8. Got stuff to do. So beat down by yesterday (emotional rollercoaster) but I want L to be able to stay home today or part of today to work on our project, which is important. This means I have to drag my ass into some cute clothes and onto the B61.

The Korean still needs an apartment. Twice rejected. Dumb reasons. I haven't told him yet. I am afraid of his mom.

The gay attorney put in his FOURTH application last night and I home to JESUS this one works out. Open listing, though.

Tonight, cocktail party at friend's home furnishings store, then off to the EV for the last Basement, which was endless fun last week.
Like I said, emotional rollercoaster, beating me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home