Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Only Me

Song I cannot stop listening to today: Only You by NRBQ, thank you Bronzo. I'm gonna make myself learn it on the guitar.

I have overcast feelings. L just called to say the appointment she had today resulted in a trip to the bank to get certified checks to take the apartment off the market. Should make me happy and it does but I feel so gloomy today. Barf!

Sometimes I LOVE being single. No one has any say over my time or money or success or failure or any of it. Today I hate it. It isn't about the holiday, or I don't think it is. Real estate is a tough business for a single girl. I am a tough girl but not every day. Today, I am just focusing on feeling the feelings. FEEL THE FEELINGS!

On the plus, two friends called to say they are coming to the Milton Center for Spiritual Healing (my house) on Thanksgiving for our own brand of snackplate. One is bringing apple pie!

L just came back from appt. Client freaked out and has to sleep on it. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home