Sunday, November 26, 2006

The internet is an amazing and dangerous place!

I have a post in draft mode that is about real estate/nostalgia, but it needs to be edited for it to say what I mean and I don't have the patience for that right now. I just had to tell you about this site I just found during some cyberwandering. Del.icio.us is such a logical and cool idea for storing your bookmarks on the internet so they are accessible from anywhere, on any computer. I can barely wrap my head around all these new concepts I have been learning about since giving myself the OK to cyberwander. You all know what cyberwandering is, right?

Dangerous because I write emails late at night that really seem like a good idea at the time...

DZ wants a computer that doesn't have the internet on it. I think it's called paper.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here we have the solution for every thing; our IT experts will provide you Microsoft free MCITP:
Enterprise Administrator questions with solutions. I can attest to that, but I have one major problem: I
cannot afford to keep on paying up to $14 for every book that I want
to read. I didn't have much money to spend, and some friends had told me that you could get a free laptop by signing up with a new broadband provider, or new mobile phone provider.

Also visit my web site - free pdf ebook download

 

Post a Comment

<< Home